Terms and Conditions
The hostel wishes to maintain an organized process for reservations and to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We have the following Terms and Conditions:
- We are an Israeli non-profit organization and invite everyone as guests, regardless of religion and lifestyle. We expect our guests to comply to all of hostel rules.
- You can make a reservation either in person, by phone or by e-mail. Every request has to be made via contact that you will find on our Web site on the reservation form. Requests are not binding until you get a written confirmation. Generally, every reservation needs the full names and gender of all travelers. We reserve the right to decline the reservation if the data is incomplete. A declination of a reservation may have various reasons. Which we are not obligated to divulge.
- The room’s configurations are limited. Therefore we assign the rooms according to availability and capacity. Special requests (private rooms, floors, number of occupants) are considered if possible. Also, some rooms are given to a preferred group (individuals, families or groups) of guests to allow everyone to have a pleasant a stay as possible. Please inform us of any of your special requests when making a reservation.
- Unfortunately, you can reach the Bethel Hostel only by many stairs. Please consider this especially if you have mobility issues. We cannot carry any person.
- Individuals can stay in a dorm or a private room. We have men and woman only dorms. Private rooms are available for married couples only.
- Family Rooms are for married couples only. You can book a Family Room with or without children.
- Reservations for groups have to be made by the person who is responsible for the group. The reservation has to include the number of all the travelers and their gender. Special requests will be considered if possible. We are sorry, that due to the increased number of requests in summer, some requests may not be filled completely.
- Groups are required to pay a deposit when making a reservation. This deposit may be refundable if canceled within 90 days and thereafter partially refundable depending on cancellation date. Please note your contract details for refunds.
- Cancellation of all other individual reservations can be made 24 hours prior to arrival. For reasons of fairness for other guests, we ask you to tell us as early as possible if you want to change your reservation.
- Payment is required to be made on arrival for the full stay.
- Using the free WIFI access for any illegal activities is prohibited.
- We are a no smoking and alcohol-free Hostel. Therefore, smoking and drinking alcohol are forbidden on the premises and in the rooms. In the case of violation of this rule, we reserve the right to cancel the stay immediately.
- All offered accommodations and services are subject to availability. We reserve the right to make changes without a prior notice.
- For a group of 15 or more individual reservations. A signed contract is required.